"Unique" Visitors:

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dat Boring Work Stuff

I have been busy with work so I have not had much time to update blog. RyanC must have felt my busy absence so he started waking up in the middle of the night... or maybe he wakes up because his room becomes super dry due to recent near-freezing weather in Fort Collins. We have a humidifier in his room but it is still dry in there sometimes.

Recently RyanC and I have been playing the following games whenever I am home:
1) catch - i throw RyanC the ball and he lets it fall in between his hands most of the time
2) ride the pig - RyanC sits on my back with his teddy bear while I crawl around the floor
3) balance - RyanC stands on my back and I try to wiggle him off
4) fetch - RyanC pulls me to the fridge, points at the freezer and then wait for me to open it to grab the Vanilla Swiss Almond ice-cream for him.

AidanC seems to recognize me more and more quickly nowadays -- despite my time away from home. He smiles and laughs whenever he sees me. I'm a happy daddy :)

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 8:59:00 PM GMT-7, Blogger CherkyB said...

I'll give you that much. It sure is boring around here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home