"Unique" Visitors:

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bounce vs Macy's

Took RyanC to Bounce! while wife, AidanC and mother-in-law went to Macy's. RyanC is still under 2 so it costs $3 to play on these inflatable playgrounds.

There were a lot of kids at Bounce! RyanC was intimidated by other bigger kids running and bouncing all over the place. I had to keep an eye on the little boy since others can easily jump on him while he struggles to climb over the barriars. RyanC only spent spent an hour there playing with 3-4 playgrounds before wanting to head outside. That certainly was not part of my plan since I had planned on staying there for 2-3 hours while the rest of the family shopped.

I then took RyanC to meet up with da family at Macy's. RyanC pointed to the escalator as soon as he saw it and wanted me to let him down. I had heard wife talk about his fascination with escalator in the last visit so I held his hand and went up and down the escalators. He was so happy! He climbed up and down with seemingly unlimited energy. It was good that the escalators were positioned in such a way that one has to walk to the other side to go up/down -- so we took a slightly different route each time. While we were on these little detours, RyanC showed interests in these stuffed labpoodles, cooking equipments, Godiva chocolates and wallets/bags. He also wanted these $.25 white mint-like candy balls filled in this candy machine. Cheap daddy didn't buy him anything.

I was tired after another 90 minutes of escalator climbing. I tried resting on the escalators but the boy wanted to move on the escalators. As soon as we get off the escalators, he'd turn to me and want me to hold/carry him to the other side before slipping to the ground as we near the escalator again. Oh, almost forgot, RyanC also tried every little chair we came across. It was funny seeing him sitting on these chairs like a little king. I think I had more fun walking around Macy's with him than trying to watch him among the other kids.

Next time we will just take him to the escalators instead of Bounce!

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 9, 2006 at 11:31:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we loveeeeeee macyssssssss. :D

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 7:38:00 PM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring a camera next time or snap Ryan with cell phone next time he's on an escalator... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home