"Unique" Visitors:

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fat Camp Site #2

Tonight is the official beginning of the Mile High Fat Camp -- mind you, this is not associated with the little fat camp in SC except we have have their ex-member that occasionally wears a "i make stuff up" t-shirt.

I am officially the puppet head that is organizing the event but I don't have any real power. I get the invite list from the selective voting powers since my judgement is impaired by my lack of understanding about "fat camp". I always misunderstood it to be similar to "happy hour" here but after the IM lecture from Dr. CherkyB, I won't be making that mistake anytime soon.

CherkyB is really directing the action behind the scenes and exists to undermine my authority -- or so he said... though he will probably correct me on the details soon since I always seem to miss the details.

El Torito is the oldest among The Depressives. He will be the default elderly in the tribe so we can make fun of the old folks. Then again, I am the one that parks in the same spot so I wouldn't forget where I parked.

Unfortunately MoustachioP prefer spending time with the in-laws this week and declined the invitation to be part of history.

MoodyT is join us tonight too. He ditched us for poker night when CherkyB was in town with short notice before his final move. When I called to invite him, he asked "why is this at 9pm?" I answered "because of CherkyB" and then he understood without further questions.

I better go get ready and put RyanC to bed. He has been sitting next to me watching MTVs.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 15, 2006 at 8:36:00 AM GMT-7, Blogger CherkyB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 at 8:37:00 AM GMT-7, Blogger CherkyB said...

You don't get to make up a new name for TommyG, do you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home