"Unique" Visitors:

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

All quiet again?

Last night after dinner RyanC hugged uncle for more than 2 minutes all of the sudden. It's unusual to see him holding onto uncle (or anyone) and keeping still -- he was definitely not tired at that time. Usually the little guy would give us a hug and then move on. He must have sensed that uncle was leaving soon...

My father in-law and brother in-law left for Taiwan today. This means RyanC lost two playmates so he was pretty happy to see my when I came home.

With the sudden realization that I may soon needing to mow my lawn, I am starting to wish I had a bigger yard where I can get a riding lawn mower to achieve marital bliss like CherkB. Except in my situation my wife will probably get to ride the lawn mower with RyanC and I get to watch the baby.

Baby AidanC has been cooing more and more. Everyone says he looks more like mommy. It was fun when everyone says RyanC looks more like me -- but it's a bit weird when hearing that AidanC looks more like mommy.

Hmm.. I have been getting hungry more easily lately... I wonder why...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 9:56:00 PM GMT-7, Blogger CherkyB said...

Hey dood, try to spell my name right.

 
At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 10:35:00 PM GMT-7, Blogger CJ said...

oops... sorry about dat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home