"Unique" Visitors:

Friday, August 04, 2006

Another Celebration

We had yet another celebration last night for project completition. Wife changed her mind about going and the official line is that "She is too tired from taking care of the kids" but everyone thinks it's really because most spouses/SO cannot stand geeks talking to geeks about work at such celebrations.

Each RSVP'ed individual got 2 tickets for the drinks of our choice and I had 4 to spend since wife was no show. Hence, I took advantage of the situation and tried 3 new drinks. (gave one ticket away to Mr F.A.)

White Russian - this was recommended to me at the last wedding I had been to but I never got a chance to try it since I had Long Island Iced Tea then. It tasted a bit too sweet though.

Vodka Tonic - CherkyB had recommended this one earlier after hearing about me drinking sissy drinks. It was not too bad (since I finished it) but I really can't remember how it tasted.

Seven & Seven - Quite a few people at the celebration was drinking this and I seem to think I liked this one the most -- though I can't tell if I had been drunk by this time.

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 4, 2006 at 11:19:00 PM GMT-7, Blogger CherkyB said...

I'd just like to point out that I told you the white russian would be very sweer. All my information is certified true (as far as you know).

A seven and seven is also not a manly drink. Seagram's Seven is Canadian, for god's sake. (Though now I guess the brand has been sold around to a million different companies, including Conoco.)

Sttick with the vodka tonic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home