"Unique" Visitors:

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Busy?

I have been slacking off on updating this blog. Some may think that I haven't updated because I am busy with the children but that is not entirely true -- it's deceiving just like my often "busy" status on IM @ work.

The truth is...

AidanC has been a dream baby as he sleeps/eats every 3-4 hours. RyanC has been having a great time with grandpa as they go to parks daily. Wife has been able to get everything done without needing me to help a whole lot. I occasionally help with diaper change or taking care of RyanC when grandpa is too tired to deal with him -- but that's really not "busy" work.

So I went back to work on Monday without taking time off... but then there was no crisis this week at work so I started focusing on the next project instead. I thought about blogging in the evenings but then I didn't have much to write about...

Since there has not been any pressing needs for me to accomplish anything, I started taking more pictures with my calibrated Sigma lens to practice photography.

AidanC sleeping as usual:


Here is RyanC in the morning ( you can tell it's morning from his hair), looking through my wallet for goodies already:



RyanC staring at uncle's LCD display:



RyanC learning about the daunting work involved with eating crabs: (wife took this one)


RyanC doing what grandpa taught him about squeezing nose:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home