"Unique" Visitors:

Friday, June 09, 2006

You betcha

My horoscope from excite.com (quoted without permission):
"There's no need to work toward a goal every day. Some days, it's okay to just enjoy the beauty and wonder that's all around you. Work and relationship concerns can wait for tomorrow. Today you deserve to take it easy and look for the flatter land -- you can climb that mountain some other day! Remember, you're in control. Don't let your life get taken over by goals and deadlines. Avoid controversy and answer every appealing invitation with a 'you betcha!' and a smile."

Interesting enough, work deadlines have been consuming my time everyday recently. So I looked around to enjoy the beauty and wonder around me -- they are all sleeping, exhausted from full-day of chores/play. I am in control.... you bethca!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home