"Unique" Visitors:

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Too exhausted

Last night I got home past midnight after a long day of work. As I was trying to sleep at 2am, wife said "I am having painful contractions". My response was:
Honey, can you please go drink more water and relax? I am really exhausted now...
She was nice and considerate and left the bedroom to drink water and relax -- while measuring the contractions... I slept through the night...

Just when everything was fine and dandy today at work, I see this from email from wife declaring to our relatives that the doctor said to get ready to have baby tonight... Hmm... is the baby really going to come out two weeks earlier than expected? I am now waiting at home to find out...

Fortunately my checklist is short:
Camera Batteries - charged.
VideoCam Battery - charging...
Wife - seems okay at this time
RyanC - happy still

*YAWN* I am tired. Maybe I will go take a nap now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home