"Unique" Visitors:

Saturday, June 17, 2006

False Alarm?

It is starting to look like we had a false alarm earlier regarding imminent delivery -- maybe saying this will cause it to really happen. We have everything packed and ready to go. Hmm.. I better make sure to get the infant child-seat.

This delay did cause some inconvenience as people at work attempted to send me home on Friday - they did not believe me when I said said my wife told me to go back to work and that she will call me when she is ready.

The upside of this slight delay is that I have had time to write-up the credit dispute letter (for credit card company) with Dell's surprising charges that were added after order confirmation. I am still thinking about submitting a complaint against FTC -- especially since I found the following line in the order confirmation:
If you paid by Dell Preferred Account or credit card, a charge for the amount above was submitted to your card issuer and will be charged when your system or item ships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home