"Unique" Visitors:

Saturday, September 23, 2006

KFC

I ate at KFC on Friday! Wife said okay and that made my day. :)

I ordered the 3-piece extra crispy chicken combo not on the menu. Yep, when you really know your KFC, you get to order like a celebrity and order off the menu. It's just like how I used to get 8-piece buckets with dark meat only in the good old days before I was banned there for concers regarding my health... but let's focus on the positives here. I got to eat at KFC!

Happy thoughts brings happy images...

RyanC loves looking at horses from our backyard. There were some white horses to the right but they were blocked by the fence. These horses used to reach over to eat our grass in the earlier years when I didn't have in-laws to help mow the lawn.


Today we dressed up the kids to get ready to go to our favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch. RyanC is smiling at AidanC, AidanC is smiling at daddy, daddy is smiling at AidanC to trying to get him to smile more... We are a happy family!


RyanC also loves to kiss AidanC. Here is one of the many pictures snapped by wife in today's photo session:

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 8:59:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

little bro needs to watch his diet. :p

 
At Tuesday, October 3, 2006 at 5:03:00 PM GMT-7, Blogger Steph said...

Those are really the cutest pictures CJ. Almost enough to make me want a 2nd kid. :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home