"Unique" Visitors:

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Full Moon

Yesterday was the mid-autumn full moon according to Chinese calendar. When I was a kid, I used to look forward to full-moon festival for the moon-cakes and the fireworks. Now I barely pay attention to it other than noticing the moon is full.

Tonight I tried to take some pictures of the moon and ended up confirming I am not yet proficient enough to take night photos. I think this is mostly because I have not learned how to use manual exposure (among other things) so most of the picture showed overly exposed moon. Here is the only shot that looked more like a moon (cropped and post-processed since my 30mm lens does not zoom):



A car drove by and stopped in front of our house for a minute -- probably wondering what I was doing with a tripod and camera in the middle of the night.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 7:26:00 PM GMT-7, Blogger CherkyB said...

Probably wondering which one of the neighbors you could see in her shower.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home