"Unique" Visitors:

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am hungry!

We were checking out after grocery shopping and RyanC saw McDonald store inside the Super Walmart.

RyanC: "I am hungry!"

Me: "Okay. We will eat more food when we get home soon."

RyanC was then quiet..

In the car, wife commented how we can eat more fruits or the new cereals we just bought. RyanC then declared that he is not hungry. I started telling him that if he is not hungry, then he should not say he is hungry if what he really wanted was the happy meal's toy.

After a moment of silence, the 3-year old protested from the back of the car:

"..but if I say I want a TOY then you will say NO!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 4:06:00 PM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, marketing to the three year olds. You will notice at the grocery... the products advertised on the cartoons are placed kids eye level. That's not a mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home