"Unique" Visitors:

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Tid Bits

I was looking at the Sunday's ads while RyanC was tearing up some ads with AidanC. I saw an ad for a tent and asked RyanC: "Do you want to go camping with daddy and Aidan?"

RyanC responded: "Yes! I want to go camping with daddy"

"...and Aidan."

then he paused, thinking really hard and then laughed...

"...and I want to go to fat camp too!"


The other day, I found a Hooters coupon in my wallet. It turns out that my considerate wife put it there in case I go there for lunch with my co-workers. Unfortunately, Hooters enthusiast isn't around so I doubt I'll get to use the coupon before its expiration on Monday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 7:22:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not give ryan a shot at fat camp? :)
*he loves peanuts*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home