"Unique" Visitors:

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Peaceful Morning

I woke up today not hearing anything but birds chirping outside. There was no whining, no laughing/giggling, no toys getting dropped on the floor, no loud noises from electronic toys, and no tv. Hmm.. was I left behind? Oh yeah, wife probably took the little one to the yard-sale thingie - either that or they decided that they can't deal with stay-at-home daddy anymore.

That's when I went back to sleep...

And then they came back! RyanC and mommy showed off the books and small toy cars purchased from there. I played with the toy cars before the little one grabbed them from me. I got to play with the less interesting ones since anytime I found something interesting (i.e. something to push or pull), then little bully would take it from me.

Just wait till he has a little brother that would fight him for the toys!

Hmm.. Sony PSP Portable Core system can be purchased for $159 @ Dell with 2 $20 off coupons... Nah, I need to save money for that elusive dSLR - Canon Rebel XT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home