"Unique" Visitors:

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Leisure afternoon

RyanC went out toy shopping with mommy and friend. I had time to finish reading Turning Angel by Greg Isles. I tend to forget pretty much everything about a book after reading it and this one is no exception. Maybe I read just so I can have more excuse to forget about the other things that I am supposed to remember.

Now, I remember the toy they brought back... It's this super noisy car-driving toy with no volume control. Most kid toys don't seem to have volume control just to torture exhausted parents. Either that or the noise is there to let parents know where the child might be "playing" in the house. Apparently RyanC played with this one at Toys R Us for a while so he doesn't seem as intrigued by it at home. Oh well, we can always give him our cell phone or a shoe-box if he gets fussy.

On another note, grilled much better t-bone steak today using higher heat at 5 minutes/side!

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 14, 2006 at 8:34:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been playing with my new car toy all morning. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home