"Unique" Visitors:

Monday, April 10, 2006

Nike Tennis Shoes

Grill update: Grilled chicken breast today and it was the best chicken breast I've ever cooked. It was so juicy and tender!

My new tennis shoes (Nike Air Max Breathe III) finally arrived today via fedex ground. I had ordered it on footlocker.com when they had a 20%-off friends & family sale. The package arrived via fedex ground from Wausau, WI through Earth City, MO to Fort Collins, CO in 7 days -- clicking reload didn't seem to speed up its delivery, which was annoying as usual. I had almost forgotten about the shoes since I slept most of today when I didn't watch the kid.

I usually keep my shoes under $50 but this was an unusual exception since I had so much free time to shop on-line and got really curious about top-of-the-line tennis shoes. I had wanted a pair of cheaper New Balance tennis but they didn't have my size on-line so I figured I'll try a more expensive pair to see if it makes a difference in my non-existent tennis-playing lifestyle. Maybe I'll start playing a little tennis again... either that or I'll end up not wearing these shoes as much.

Like a happy kid receiving presents, I tried on these shoes on right away. RyanC joined the fun and immediately grabbed the empty shoe box to play with it and tossed the remaining contents all over the floor - I was too occupied to deal with him. Unfortunately my usual shoe size seems a bit small for my feet with this pair; had wiggle room for toes but it seems a bit tight. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow morning to see if I need to exchange for a larger size...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 at 7:10:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya-nice sneakers...but don't think it'll help motivate you to play any tennis. :p

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 at 9:23:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wear the shoes when you take Ryan to the park. It should loosen up a bit hopefully... CJ you need more exercise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home