"Unique" Visitors:

Monday, April 03, 2006

Tough Act to Follow

I thought the first post was fine but an experienced blog-meister suggested that I write more than his comment...

Me, CherkyB inspired me to start blogging despite having known about blogs through news and never-ending web browsing. I would like to say the inspiration originated from his sense of humor but it might really be my curiousity about ad-clicking revenue.

Demanding readers probably will find bathroom wall
more interesting than here. However, if I keep hitting the keyboard then maybe someday my materials will come close to the typing monkeys.

Mr Vanity was also kind enough to provide the following quote to help make this blog more interesting:
Existing on the bare minimum of oxygen needed to support intelligent life. Or perhaps a little less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home