"Unique" Visitors:

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

T-bone & Yard Work


Grilled t-bone steaks today. I tried to cook mine medium but it ended up between Medium-Well and Well-done. It was also a bit dry - probably because I pressed on the beef for too long to try to create the searing marks.

Pulled out all 1/2 of the weeds by the root in the patio area and then sprayed the rest with RoundUp. Each year I think to myself that I will do a better job eliminating the weeds but usually they win without me putting up much of a fight. I have had my usual excuses -- too busy... We will see how this year goes.

I also got the Sears' Craftman edger out to trim the overgrown edges in the lawn. It took me several pulls to start the edger. RyanC laughed/giggled whenever I struggled to pull on the rope. He seems to think it's funny to see/hear the failed startup attempts. Of course I thought it was funny when his face turned to fear as the motor started to roam. Ha! That will teach him not to make fun of daddy.

I didn't get to sand the fence today. Maybe tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 13, 2006 at 7:31:00 AM GMT-7, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should buy Turf Builder that prevents weeds. Also, you could just get the whip thing that I have for edging. Plus, you can whip the grass around corners too. Plus it is eletronic and no pulling required... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home