"Unique" Visitors:

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

BBQ Chicken

Little RyanC also loves BBQ chicken and can't get enough of it. He quickly devoured most of the chicken legs (my share!) marinated in Yoshida sauce. When he is happy, we are happy. It also helps that he slept in his room for the 2nd night in a row. He woke up twice but went back to bed eventually. It was refreshing to see him wake up at 8:30am.

This evening I gave wife a much deserved break by getting out of the house to go to happy hour with co-workers, while she gets quality time with RyanC. We had pretty much every item on the appetizer menu: oysters, fried calamari, coconut shrimp, potato skin, crab artichoke dip, and fried mushrooms. One news I heard is that some people think I'm going back next Monday and that they already have work lined up for me -- HA! I am really scheduled to go back on Wed and I can always use the commonly-used justification "It will take me a few days to catch up with email and get back to the normal flow".

Finished John Grisham's "The Broker" today. It was an intriguing page turner though it didn't really have that "WOW" factor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home