"Unique" Visitors:

Monday, April 17, 2006

More Chicken Wings

We just can't get enough of the chicken wings so we bought more and grilled them for dinner. Again, we forgot to take a picture. RyanC ate about 2-3 chicken wings' worth of meat and then some crackers and ice-cream cake.

I finally got to use the new Nike Max Breath III tennis shoes earlier in the day though. Played at the park near-by for an hour with CJW. The weather was perfect since the wind hadn't picked up yet. This is the first time I've played tennis in the past 2-3 years so it took some getting used to -- had to get used to chasing after the balls after misfires causing the ball to bounce away. I also sprained my left ankle lightly as I got tired. It is probably too early for me to think about coming out of retirement to play in US Open.

Finished The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury today. It's another Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown) wannabe and the ending was kinda weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home