"Unique" Visitors:

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rooms Are Full

My sister arrived in CO today and we took a trip to Denver for more duck (Empress has great roast duck!) and groceries. We also stopped by Costco to see what they have. (Mom has membership and I had never been to Costo in CO since we prefer Sam's due to its close proximity to our house.) Costco seems to have a lot more goodies than the local Sam's club. I checked out the toys at Costco but did not buy any.... It was a bit unusual to see > $100 wines at Costco's liquor store though. I don't recall seeing that at Sam's liquor store...

Wife called and told me that RyanC got a Lightning McQueen car for his birthday. He was busy playing with it in the background despite it not being his birthday yet. When we got home, he showed me how to push all the buttons on the car to make different noises and he was so happy. Darn, I was going to get him that car for xmas and now I have to find myself another toy to play with...

We probably will stick around town in the next few days and maybe go to Rocky Mountain park on Saturday. Usually we wait for our guest(s) to adjust to the altitude before taking them to higher grounds.

We had a very interesting sunset a few days ago. Here is an image taken by wife: